Can you tell I love peanut-butter? 😛
These cookies are the perfect snack when you are craving something sweet! 🙂 They have no flour and only a bit of sugar BUT you can always substitute the sugar for honey or a sweetener that is used for baking.
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup of roller oats/ oatmeal
- 1 cup creamy/chunky organic peanut-butter (no added sugar or salt)
- 1 tsp baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)
- 2/3 cup sugar or coconut sugar
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract/essence
Mix the eggs, vanilla and sugar together and add to the oatmeal, bicarbonate of soda and chocolate chips.
Roll into small balls and press down on a greased baking tray/baking paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 180 degrees.
I chose to melt the chocolate and dip the cookies into them afterwards for fun 😀