Today I made these coconut protein balls 😀 they are so yummy !
You can use whatever protein powder you prefer, I used choc mint flavour Pure Whey protein from Nutritech.
- 2 scoops of protein powder
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 table spoons of macadamia flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of desiccated coconut (you can add more if the mixture is runny)
First melt the coconut oil in a bowel, then add the macadamia flour and protein powder and mix together. When the mixture is smooth, add the vanilla essence and honey. Mix well and finally add the desiccated coconut to roll into little balls. (makes about 10 small balls) Roll into balls in your hands and place on a baking tray, place in the freezer and freeze for about 10 minutes, when they are hard you can remove them from the tray and place in an air-tight container and store in the freezer. 🙂