These seed crackers are really yummy 😛 They are perfect for having a snack or for when you want to have a cheese platter at home.
- 200g sunflower seeds
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 100g flaxseeds
- 2 Tablespoons psyllium husks
- 500ml water
- 5ml salt
- Put all the seeds in a bowl together, add the salt and psyllium husks and mix around.
- Add the water into the bowl and leave to stand for 15-20 minutes until thick and pliable.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Divide the mixture onto lined grease papered baking trays and make sure there are no gaps.
- Bake in the oven for one hour or until they are crispy and dry.
- Remove and allow to cool.
To create more flavour you can add herbs or chilli flakes to the mixture. I like to add rosemary as a herb and chilli flakes too 🙂 but don’t add both into the same batch, it may be too overpowering!
Hope you enjoy! ❤