I read something very important today, and I want to share it with you all 🙂 This ties in with my previous post, and I don’t think that this topic could ever be emphasized enough.
10 Facts Every Woman Should Know:
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you that you’re beautiful, believe them. They aren’t lying.
3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
5. You should definitely have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.
6. Don’t look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
7. It’s okay to not love every part of your body….but you should.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
10. You’re a woman. That alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.
I think that every women should feel beautiful and special to someone else. There is way too much negativity going around about body shaming and women being horrible to each other! STOP BODY SHAMING! Empowered women empower women ❤ Have a positive input into someones life this year.